Call for Abstract
6th World Congress on Public Health and Nutrition, will be organized around the theme “Driving Innovations in Healthcare During COVID-19”
Public Health 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Public Health 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Epidemiology is a key aspect of public health practice. The area aims to offer the prevention of disorders and to promote the health of people. The fundamental regions of professional epidemiology encompass epidemiologic evaluation of public health records, health affairs of state and trend analyses, public health surveillance and health software impact evaluation. Public health is composed of many fields of sciences and talents.
- Track 1-1Environmental epidemiology
- Track 1-2Forensic epidemiology
- Track 1-3Occupational epidemiology
- Track 1-4Public health informatics
- Track 1-5Public health management
Digital Healthcare is advanced and it bridges the gap between traditional and modern healthcare. Several healthcare technologies have been developed for the improvement of Women’s health also. One such includes Femtech that however looks after women health and has been successful in achieving its goal by procurement of feminine diseases.
- Track 2-1Perinatal and reproductive health
- Track 2-2Autoimmune diseases in women
- Track 2-3Women’s beauty
- Track 2-4Healthcare data analytics
- Track 2-5Healthcare and telemedicine
Diabetes is a chronic, disease incurable that occurs when the body doesn’t produce any or enough insulin, leading to an excess of sugar in the blood. Insulin is a hormone, produced by the pancreas, which helps the cells of the body use glucose in food. Cells need this energy in order to function properly. The high blood sugar caused by excessive amounts of glucose in the blood leads to a variety of complications, particularly for the eyes, kidneys, nerves, heart and blood vessels. The Diabetes Health Profile (DHP) could be a diabetes-specific patient reported outcome measure (PROM) created to assess the health-related quality of life of individuals living with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes matured 16 years and older. It has been utilized in community overviews, research studies, clinical trials, and instructive mediations both in Europe and completed universally by more than 10,000 patients.
- Track 3-1Diabetes public health policy
- Track 3-2Diabetes public health interventions
- Track 3-3Diabetes public health issues
- Track 3-4Type 1 diabetes & type 2 diabetes
- Track 3-5Gestational diabetes
A balanced diet is vital for good health and food provides energy, protein, essential fats, vitamins and minerals for a body to live, grow and function properly. Diet and nutrition play an important role in major causes of death, illness and disability like coronary heart disease, stroke, hypertension, atherosclerosis, obesity, cancer, osteoporosis, dental caries and gall bladder disease. It explains the interaction of nutrients and other food substances with relation to maintenance of an organism, growth and health diseases.
- Track 4-1Protein- energy malnutrition (PEM)
- Track 4-2Micronutrient deficiencies
- Track 4-3Malnutrition or nutrition deficiency
- Track 4-4Nutritional deficiencies
- Track 4-5Community nutrition & cancer prevention
E-health is a relatively recent healthcare practice supported by electronic communication .it is a set of technical tools, that are used in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, as well as in health management E-Health Researchers (AIES).E-Health encompasses different health products and services, such as mobile applications, telemedicine, wearable devices. In addition, technological advances contribute to increasing the safety of medicines.
- Track 5-1E-Health practices
- Track 5-2Big ideas and new strategies in E-Health
- Track 5-3Innovations and technology solutions
- Track 5-4Electronic health record
- Track 5-5E-prescription
Food Science blends food microbiology, chemistry, physics, engineering and nutrition, therefore, the application of data so gained to the event of food product and processes, the preservation and storage of foods, and therefore the assurance of food safety and quality. It is a basic process of how heat, water, acid, and base change our foods.
- Track 6-1Macronutrients
- Track 6-2Food and preservation
- Track 6-3Nutritional value & quality of foods
- Track 6-4Pediatric nutrition
Medical ethics is a system of moral principles that apply values to the practice of clinical medicine and in scientific research. Medical ethics is based on a set of values that professionals can refer to in the case of any confusion or conflict.
- Track 7-1Ongoing professional education
- Track 7-2Autonomy medical ethic
- Track 7-3Intellectual property
- Track 7-4Community based programs
- Track 7-5Environmental health sciences
Oncology is an outlet of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The three components which have enhanced existence in cancer are: Prevention – by decrease of risk factors like tobacco and alcohol ingesting early diagnosis – screening of communal cancers and complete diagnosis and invention Treatment – multimodality management by discussion in tumor board and treatment in a comprehensive cancer center.
- Track 8-1Clinical trials in oncology
- Track 8-2Medical & radiation oncology
- Track 8-3Oncological gynecology
- Track 8-4Exercise, yoga & physical therapy for healthy weight loss
- Track 8-5Surgical oncology
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nurses may be differentiated from other health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice. Nurses practice in many specialties with differing levels of prescription authority
- Track 9-1Geriatric, pediatric, clinical & surgical nursing
- Track 9-2New novelty, awareness & development
- Track 9-3Cancer & tumor nursing
- Track 9-4Research for education, guidelines and universal developments
Mental disorders are health conditions that are characterized by changes in state of mind, mood and behavior that are related with pain or potentially disabled working. The most well-known reasons for disability are mental disorders. The subsequent diseases burden of mental illness is among the highest of all diseases. In any given year, an expected 18.1% (43.6 million) of U.S. Neuropsychiatric disorders are the main source of disability in the Asian countries, representing 18.7% of all years of life lost to inability and premature mortality. Suicide is the tenth driving reason for death in the worldwide, representing the deaths of around 43,000 in 2014. Mental illness, for example, depression and anxiety. Thusly, issues with physical health such as chronic diseases can seriously affect mental health and decreases a person able to take an interest in treatment and recovery.
- Track 10-1Cerebrovascular disease & brain cancer
- Track 10-2Brain development
- Track 10-3Mental illness-related stigma & cure in healthcare
- Track 10-4Mental disorders among various population
- Track 10-5Transforming the mental health system
The infectious disease epidemiology deals with the domestic, worldwide knowledge on epidemiology of infections which are detection of diseases, vaccines development, emerging and re-emerging and other prevention methods, role of pathogens in non-communicable diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer and disease surveillance clinical trials.
- Track 11-1Epidemiology of cerebrovascular diseases
- Track 11-2Neglected tropical diseases
- Track 11-3Viral & bacterical infections
- Track 11-4Opthalmological & musculoskeletal infections
- Track 11-5Parasitic & blood infectious diseases
Cardiovascular Epidemiology initiates the research collaboration of cardiovascular disease. More than 80 percentage of the deaths occurred in low and middle income nations. The future study of the researcher’s mission that non-communicable illnesses will account for more than 3-quarters of deaths all over the world. CVD alone could be answerable for more deaths in low income countries than infectious diseases (like malaria, tuberculosis, HIV), maternal and perinatal situations, and nutritional problems combined. Therefore, CVD is the biggest contributor to mortality and will help to dominate mortality traits.
- Track 12-1Heart disease & failure
- Track 12-2Hypertension
- Track 12-3Pediatric cardiology
- Track 12-4Molecular & cellular cardiology
- Track 12-5Cardiovascular toxicology & pharmacology
The determinants that influence maternal health also affect pregnancy outcomes infant and child health. Racial and ethnic disparities exist in infant mortality and can be partly attributed to disparities in social determinants of health. Deaths happen in low-pay settings subsequently of condition that includes hypertension, infection, high blood pressure and complications during delivery. Maternal health is closely connected to infant survival.
- Track 13-1Reconception & pregnancy care
- Track 13-2Birth outcomes
- Track 13-3Infant & child nutrition
Reproductive Epidemiology includes distribution, determination of diseases in human population. The main topics which include are planning, adolescent sexual behavior, maternal morbidity and mortality family domestic violence, contraceptive safety and efficacy and population based reproductive health surveys. The main causes of perinatal epidemiology includes with pregnancy side-effects such as gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, preterm birth, birth defects, and also pregnancy outcomes. Pediatric epidemiology concludes about the disease conditions in children.
- Track 14-1Perinatal period
- Track 14-2Perinatal mortality
- Track 14-3Perinatal mortality
- Track 14-4Pediatric epidemiology
Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are also referred to as sexually transmitted infections (STI) and venereal diseases (VD) and these are the infections that are passed from person to person through sexual contact. In many cases Sexually transmitted diseases may not cause symptoms initially. Penile discharges, pelvic pain, ulcers on or around the genitals, vaginal discharge are some of the signs and symptoms of the disease.
- Track 15-1Chlamydia
- Track 15-2Chancroid
- Track 15-3Trichomoniasis
The social determinants of health explain the financial, the social conditions and their distribution in most of the population that have an effect on character and differences in the group frame. They are health promoting factors determined in one's living and operating conditions. The situations which take place in the social determinants are the situations in which humans take birth, develop, live, and grow old and the structures moderating the situations of lifestyles each day. These forces and structures explain the financial rules and systems, improvement agendas, social norms, social policies and political systems. Fitness behavior can be obtained from adolescence into adult life.
- Track 16-1Income & social status
- Track 16-2Education & literacy
- Track 16-3Childhood experiences
- Track 16-4Healthy behaviors
The procedures of globalization are making new threats to health care and its determinants. Medical problems that rise above national limits incorporate natural corruption and environmental change, disparity and way of life style changes, access to medicines and public health knowledge also additionally new and re-emerging diseases. We encourage participants from technological, community, clinical groups and individual perspectives.
Occupational health offers with all factors of health and safety and mainly focus on primary prevention of hazards. A wide range of workplace hazards create risks to safety and health of people at work. In the United States, the United States Department of Labor contains all the information about non-fatal and fatalities at work place. "World Day for Safety and Health" was celebrated on April 28 to create awareness of safety in the work place.
- Track 17-1Financial & economic globalization
- Track 17-2Political globalization
- Track 17-3Technological globalization
- Track 17-4Relevant authorities
- Track 17-5Advisory bodies
Public health is a part of the infrastructure that maintains our community healthy and safe. It is concerned with threats to health based totally on population health evaluation. The awareness of public health intervention is to enhance fitness and exceptional of existence via prevention and remedy of disease and other physical and mental fitness conditions.
- Track 18-1Biostatistics
- Track 18-2Health policy & management
- Track 18-3Environmental health sciences
- Track 19-1Osteoarthritis
- Track 19-2Obesity and psychiatric disorders
- Track 19-3Nutrition & brain health
- Track 19-4Heart disease & stroke
Neuroinformatics to a research field that spotlights on sorting out neuroscience information through expository devices and computational models. It amalgamates information over all scales and levels of neuroscience with a specific end goal to comprehend the unpredictable elements of the brain and work toward medications for brain-related sickness. Neuro Imaging, Computational NeuroScience, Neuro-Engineering, System NeuroScience, Cognitive NeuroScience.
- Track 20-1Advances on neuro-informatics
- Track 20-2Neuroengineering
- Track 20-3Neuro imaging & neuroscience